Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Big Catchup!

Well, even though my internship has come to an end at the library, I wanted to finish my 23 Things training!

With exams finally over, I finally have some time to catch up - so today is my race to the finish! If I've only learned one thing from this program (but I've certainly learned more than one...), it's that I sure didn't know as much about the internet as I thought I did.

I think my favourite lessons were the creation of the igoogle homepage and the use of RSS feeds to bring my my favourite news sources. I find if much less distraction and time efficient than going to every webpage.

Well, the wrap-up is just around the corner, and I'm hoping to be able to sneak out of my new job to grab some cake. Thanks 23 Things team! It was a pleasure to work with and learn from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment